Everyone is welcome to join Scouting, and Scouts Australia offers adults aged 18 years and over a host of rewarding opportunities to help make a difference in young people’s lives.
You’re never too old to join the adventurous life of Scouting, even if you haven’t been involved before.
Adult volunteers are the backbone of Scouting, who are enthusiastic and dedicated men and women from all walks of life who share a love of adventure and a desire to enrich young people’s lives.
There are a number of ways adults can get involved in Scouting. You could become:
- A Scouting Leader who encourage, mentor and empower young people to be their best.
- A Scouting Leader responsible for leading and training our Adult Volunteer leaders.
- A local Scout Group Support Team who attending monthly meeting, help to organise fundraising events, maintaining our hall, grounds & equipment etc.
- Specialist Activity Leaders.
- A Supporter lending general assistance or helping to fundraise.